Terms and Conditions of Use
- Acceptance of terms
- Intellectual property; limited license to users
- PTV trademarks
- Accounts and the information you provide
- Blocks and termination of use
- Links to third party sites
- Warranties and disclaimers
- Limitation of liability
- Contact information
1. Acceptance of terms
2. Intellectual property; limited license to site
3. PTV trademarks
3.3 You agree that you will not use PTV’s Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or PTV.
3.4 You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of PTV Trademarks or any Trademark rights claimed by PTV.
3.5 You agree that you will not use any PTV Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
3.6 You may not at any time, adopt or use, without PTV’s prior written consent any word or mark that is similar to or likely to be confused with PTV’s Trademarks.
3.7 The look and feel of the Sites, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of PTV and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of PTV.
3.8 All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the PTV websitesother than the PTV Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by PTV, unless expressly so stated.
3.9 You may not use a PTV trademark, logo, or other proprietary graphic of PTV to link to the PTV website without the prior written consent of PTV.
3.10 You may not frame or hotlink to the Sites or any part thereof without the prior written consent of PTV.
4. The information you provide
You agree that you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of PTV or any third party.
- Circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections on the Sites;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites;
- Decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software, code or other products or processes accessible through the Sites;
- Insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Sites in any way or use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Sites or any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Sites, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- Violate the rights of PTV or any third party or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another User of the Sites, on or off the Sites.
6. Blocks and termination of use
PTV may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Sites and/or PTV Content at any time in PTV’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to PTV. Any conduct by you that, in PTV’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Sites is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Sites without further notice. You acknowledge and agree that PTV may immediately remove all related information and files associated with your use of the Sites.
7. Links to third party sites
In the event that the Sites are available through any third-party platform, or if PTV provides links from the Sites to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Sites, you understand and agree that PTV makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of PTV, and PTV provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by PTV.
8. Warranties and disclaimers
9. Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PTV, ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES. YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR INJURIES AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITES. IN ADDITION, NEITHER PTV NOR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, OR IN AUTHENTICITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ONTHE SITES; OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO YOU; OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THERE FROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. PTV’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM OF YOURS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT RETAINED BY PTV FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND YOUR LICENSE OF USER CONTENT IN THE SIX MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACCRUAL OF YOUR CLAIM. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
PTV ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITES, OR FROM USE OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED AT LINKED SITES, OR IN ANY RESPECT FOR THE CONTENT OF SUCH INFORMATION. PTV IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF USE, REFERENCE TO, RELIANCE ON, OR PERFORMANCE OF SUCH INFORMATION
11.1 PTV and you will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) between us arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions, your use of the Sites exclusively in the state and federal courts located in New York County, NY, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims.